If you think Arc Systems is somewhere you’d like to work, then take a look at our current vacancies below. Alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com with a covering letter detailing the kind of role you are looking for, along with your CV.
We are looking for a strong candidate with experience in IT technical support and installations. The job will involve installing, repairing and maintaining Microsoft platforms and PC and Server hardware.
The full job profile includes:
Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide 2nd / 3rd line onsite technical support and project work in line with the clients requirements whilst maintaining a high degree of customer service.
• To take ownership of projects, and liaise with account managers.
• Installation work, upgrade work and technical consultancy
Skills / Attributes Required
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows Vista / Windows 7, 8 & 10 and MS Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
• Networking Experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
• Knowledge of Active Directory (AD).
• Knowledge of Sophos Anti-Virus and Mimecast desireable.
• Experience troubleshooting MS Office 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365.
• Remote Access tools such as VPN, RDP & TeamViewer.
• Experience of installing Windows PCs / Servers / Routers / Firewalls.
• Experience with Hyper-V / Virtualization technologies
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Microsoft certification would be desirable.
• Cisco CCNA or above would be desirable.
• Previous experience in a similar IT role would be desirable.
We require experienced IT sales individuals who are able to advise new and existing customers on IT solutions. We are particularly interested in candidates who are from the IT sector and have experience with pre and post sales accounts. A broad range of technical and sales knowledge in the IT sector will be essential. The ideal candidate will be able to generate their own sales opportunities, hit sales targets as well as manage clients expectations.
We are currently recruiting for a junior position assembling and repairing PC’s and Servers. Any experience would be beneficial but not essential. The candidate would be offered the chance to work with a broad range of hardware and software manufacturers such as Microsoft, HP, Dell, Intel and Cisco.BNEAPPLY NOW