How Arc Systems provides IT Support & IT Services in Essex
Arc Systems have proudly been providing IT Support in Essex for our customers for over 30 years. Utilising over 3 decades of experience allows our highly trained engineers to tackle some of the most complex IT issues.
Have you ever wondered how we handle customer calls to ensure effective problem resolution?
Does your company currently not outsource its IT infrastructure? Here we give you a better understanding of how we could help.
The Background – Why outsource your IT?
Recent research published showed that on average an employee loses 22 minutes per day to technical problems. That’s a loss of around two weeks per year, for every employee due to computer issues.
Many organisations delegate IT support to a member of staff with some basic IT knowledge or hire internal IT staff to help. However, this by itself is still likely to result in problems.
Outsourcing your IT is now becoming a fast and effective approach taken by most businesses. Arc Systems pride itself on recruiting top engineers with a variety of different skills, as well as working alongside the best partners in the industry.
What makes Arc Systems the company used by hundreds of organisations across Essex and the South East region?
Understanding our IT Help Desk
When our customers escalate a problem, Arc Systems have documented ISO 9001:2015 processes in place for handling IT queries.
STEP ONE: Creating a Support Ticket
Our Help Desk raises a ticket when customers contact us via phone, email, or our online support portal. Our Help Desk response queue reviews the ticket and sends the customer’s problem to a support agent based on their SLA (Service Level Agreement), and the customer gets an email copy of their ticket to track its progress.
STEP TWO: Analysing the problem
Arc Systems look to resolve the matter on the first attempt when a support ticket is assigned. However, there may be some instances when this isn’t possible, and our team will then escalate the problem to one of our 2nd or 3rd line engineers. Depending on the cause of the problem, our team will assign an engineer to it based on their variety of different skills.
STEP THREE: Testing and Resolving
The solution to a problem may involve remote support, on-site support, or a combination of both. Our help desk technicians will never consider a support ticket closed until they’ve verified the issue, tested it completely, and ensured that the customer is happy.
STEP FOUR: Serious IT Issues
On occasions, serious IT issues occur. Arc Systems will then employ a number of 3rd-line technicians who are always on hand to deal with these occurrences.
What makes our Help Desk great!
The Help Desk team at Arc Systems is built on delivering good customer relationships and having knowledgeable people.
Our team not only supports your entire IT infrastructure, we also listen to what you need and understand the issues you’re facing.
We make your computers and business efficiency our personal concern and look to support our customers as quickly as possible.
Here is what we aim to deliver:
- You always talk to a member of our team – Once you connect with Arc Systems, we never use an automated phone service. We log your call immediately when you call for assistance, and we are on the case to resolve that problem.
- Highly qualified technicians – Our technicians are experts in their line of field. But as technology evolves, we continue to train our staff, alongside our partners, to make sure we provide the highest level of service.
- Positive / Friendly Attitude – We are confident that once you have spoken directly to our team, you will leave feeling satisfied. IT support incidents are often stressful, but our team are helpful and friendly when responding.
- 24/7/365 Ad Hoc or Full Cover – Arc understands that the working day is forever changing. Companies are now spreading across the country, or even the world. This makes is harder to predict when an IT issue will occur. Arc Systems provides you the support whenever you need them.
- Support Defined – At Arc, we have finally had our quality management processes approved by British Standards and audited for support defined. Our ISO 9001:2015 quality approval ensures that our customers receive a consistently high level of service.
Pricing Structure – Keeping your budget under control
Arc Systems can build bespoke packages for your IT Support needs. This allows us to be flexible with all our clients and only provide the services they need, in turn, keeping costs down and providing you with peace of mind at a price to suit your business.
Our IT Support packages include:
- Full IT Support – This package provides access to everything your business needs to maintain an efficient IT infrastructure.
- IT Manager Support – We can supply an extension to your in-house expertise, providing access to our experienced engineers.
- On-Site IT Support – Part-time or full-time on-site engineers to help with day to day support.
- Pro-active Support – Full 24/7 monitoring of servers, security and networking infrastructure. Pro-active response to issues before they cause downtime for users.
Security, Backup and Cloud solutions
Arc Systems cover a multitude of areas of IT Support, from Cloud solutions to Disaster Recovery. We team up with the best partners in the business to tackle areas of IT such as cybersecurity, backup and cloud solutions.
As a Microsoft Gold partner, Arc specialise in cloud solutions. Arc systems are also proud to have won the Sophos MSP Connect Excellence Award UK 4 years in a row (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021).
We also team up with partners such as Veeam and Mimecast for solutions to IT problems you may not have considered.
Essex’s Trusted IT Partner
Do you need help addressing your day-to-day IT issues? Do you need to act NOW before they harm productivity and cost?
Arc Systems have been around for over 30 years. During that time we’ve enhanced how we operate and put world-class IT support within easy reach for businesses across Essex and beyond.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about our services and solutions, please feel free to contact us.
Find five reasons to outsource your IT support.
Help us continue to deliver the highest standard of customer service.
Arc Systems won again as Sophos Managed Service Provider of the Year.
Learn more about managed IT services with expert tips on improving your IT services.